Lizheng Pain Relieving Plaster (Synergist)
Direction: Cleanse the skin, open the plaster, daub the synergist in the small bag proportionally onto the powder bag, put it on the pressure pain point or relative acupoint, press the adhesive plaster to make it tightly sticking to skin.
Dosage: use each piece for 2-3 days; the use interval is 12 hours.
Ingredients: 26 pure natural materials such as red flower, ligusticum wallichii, monkshood, pyroligneous, preparemonkshd moter root, etc
Indication: chronic or acute wrench, hyperosteogeny, pain of rheumatism and rheumatoid, stiff neck, periarthritis of shoulder, strain of lumbar muscles, etc.
Lizheng Pain Relieving Plaster combines the Chinese traditional medicine and western medicine and has five functions.
1. Dissolution--daub the synergist on the powder bag to dissolve the powder and activate the effective ingredients into active ions.
2. Enclosure--after using the plaster to affected parts, the elastic plaster can enclose the parts in order to form an enclosure centering about the powder bag. The active ions will not easily diffuse from the enclosure and can have better effects.
3. Strengthening Effect--the powder produces biochemical heating effect by the synergist and mixes with far IR micro powder, biological magnetic powder and 26 biologics to strengthen the effect; the synergist has a transdermal enhancer which after taking effect on the skin changes the order arrangement of the lipids of the horny layers and interacts with the lipids among cells of the horny layers to form channels by dissolving the lipids. The blood capillaries will then be extended to have better permeability so that the active ions can penetrate straightly into abnormal tissues.
4. Magnetic Treatment: the biological magnetic powder in the powder bag can produce a magnetic field of 800-1000 gauss to have a partial magnetic treatment on abnormal tissues.
5. Detoxication: after penetrating into and surrounding abnormal tissues, active ions generally remove toxins of pathological changes and improve micro circulation.